For your own benefit and enjoyment during your visit in the monastery we would like you to observe this timetable:
|9.00 am – 12.00pm||Holy Liturgy (on Fri, Sat and Sun)|
|12.00 pm– 1.00pm||Lunch|
|1.00 pm – 2.00pm||Spiritual time with Abouna|
|2.00 pm – 4.00pm||Personal meditation / Bookshop / Work|
|4.00 pm – 5.00pm||Dinner|
|5.00 pm – 5.30pm||Sunset prayers at church|
|5.00pm – 6.00pm||Vesper prayers (Saturdays only)|
|6.00 pm – 7.00pm||Departure in peace|
Note: Mid-Night praise is prayed every morning at 4.00am. Please make sure you attend all the prayers and benefit spiritually.
For your own benefit and enjoyment during your stay in the monastery we would like you to observe these regulations.
- Abide by the monastery’s timetable.
- Keep the monastery clean.
- Youth should contact the monastery earlier for a permission to stay at the retreat house.
- No ladies are allowed to stay overnight.
- Ladies are asked kindly to dress appropriately.
- No confessions to the monks.
- Keep away from the plants.
- Parents are responsible to keep their children away from the monastery equipments.
- Bushwalks and leaving the monastery should be with permission from the father in charge.
- Keep the voice level down at all time.
- Visiting the farm area should be with the father in charge.
- Gifts and consumable goods are advised to be consulted with the father in charge before getting it to the Monastery.
Enjoy Your Day & God Bless You All